Graduate Programs

Initial Certification Graduate Degrees (for candidates without a teaching certificate)

Graduate Degrees (for certified teachers or community educators) 

Graduate Certificates*

*Candidates who hold a valid South Carolina teaching certificate may apply for add-on certification upon completion of all courses required by S.C. and upon passing the appropriate professional assessment(s).

Looking for other options to work with children? Consider a Master of Science in Child Life, housed in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences. 

For information about Graduate School scholarships, please visit